Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Bohle
When thinking of brakes, don't wait until brake repairs become required
Routine examination as part of our 65 point vehicle report, which is carried out with all full car services overseen by Automotive Obsession, are essential in making certain the brake system is able to perform efficiently. Our qualified technicians are able to warn you if they detect that repairs or servicing of your car's brake system is to be considered prior to it becoming a real issue.
Brake services we carry out at Automotive Obsession include:
- Brake Pad Replacement
- Brake Fluid Flushing And Replacement
- Rotor And Drum/Brake Disc Resurfacing or Machining
- Brake Disc And Drum Replaced
- Replacement Of Brake Calipers
- Replacement Of Brake Lines And Hoses
- Complete Replacement Of Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from Repco Authorised Service Here.
If you detect any indicators that your brakes could possibly require service or repairs book a service and have your car's brake system inspected via our Bohle car service centre today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs you need to watch out for:
- Stickiness Of Brake Pedal
- Brakes Make Excessive Noise
- Swerving When Braking
- Vibration When Brakes applied
- Brake Light Illuminated
- Spongy Brake Pedals
- Impaired Stopping Ability
- Brake Pedal Seems Hard
To understand more regarding these warning signs and their hypothetical causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing